Arijaan's Adventures in Amsterdam!

"He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty" Psalm 91:1

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Less than a week!

Hello all! Time flies when you're having fun - I leave next Friday, June 23, for Amsterdam. I am so excited to go and do the work that God has prepared for me to do! Thanks for checking out the blog, I am really looking forward to keeping it up-to-date for you. I am reading through Acts right now and I've noticed that the Christians spent a lot of time telling each other what the Lord was doing in their midst - it is so important to share with others that we serve a God who is alive and super active around the globe. I look forward to doing just that for you! Also, I will have a mailing address so if you like writing please don't hesitate!
The Shelter Community House
Willemsstraat 33
1015 HW Amsterdam
The Netherlands
phone number: 0031-20-626-0055
If you write be sure to put my name somewhere on the envelope. Also, I listed my address within my profile as well - so if you ever need it that's where it will be waiting for you! One last thought, if you know of anyone who might enjoy reading this please pass on the link - the more the merrier! I promise that once I am in Holland I will post more frequently but until then I hope that you are well and enjoying these summer months!
Arijaan

4 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

6-20-06
Arijaan, we are so exicted for you, and so eager to see how God uses you and grows you this summer. A special blessing to your parents. It is hard to let go sometimes.
You are inour prayers.
Love, Ruth and Elmer

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger Tim said...

We're praying for you Arijaan! Your blog got me thinking that we need a Grace Summer Missions blog where all those who've gone can leave posts in one place. P. Steve is working on it. In the meantime, I'm going to put a link to your blog on mine today. --Pastor Tim

 
At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Arijaan, I am so excited for you! You are an amazing and incredibly beautiful woman of Christ (to say the least) and I know that He will use you and bless your service to Him this summer. You are most definitely in my prayers. Please, let me know if there is anything in particular that you would like prayer for, and I will be praying for that too :) Have a great trip! I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Kayla Enabnit

 
At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lieve dochter,het is goed om te lezen dat velen jou in gedachten en gebed houden.Vandaag is je eerste dag in Amsterdam. Dat de eerste ontmoeting goed is en de Heer jullie allen leiden mag. Liefs, mama

 

Post a Comment

<< Home